Wednesday, November 15, 2017

2017 BSQ Show - Part I

Hello there.  It's been a busy couple of weeks but I'm back to share quilts from the Brownstone Quilt Show 2017 Show.

The quilts are followed by their info cards.  I did a bad job taking these phone photos. I even missed a couple sorry about that.

on with the show....
This is a charming quilt that is perfectly made, but was hanging badly when I took this - I am sure it was fixed before showtime.
 Whoops, I didn't get the card - this is Norma's selvage quilt above.
I this this is Gentle Thoughts by Maureen (let me know if I'm wrong).

Isn't this a great action shot of hanging some of the smaller quilts?  The are hanging quilt on the opposite side at the moment, lol.
Today I shared quilts made by friends and members.   I posted mine on FB and Instagram and will also post them here next week (just for my record).
I haven't had time to get back to my baskets - but I have picked a few more bow tie blocks to go with them.

See you next week with more quilt show photos.
xo

21 comments:

Lori said...

I'd be hard pressed to pick a favorite!! Looks like a fantastic show with lots of talent!

Julierose said...

All such lovely quilts--amazing teeny hexagon baskets...thanks for sharing your visit...hugs, Julierose

OTquilter said...

Thanks for including me in your post. Wasn't it a great show? We are fortunate to have so many talented quilters in our guild!

Janet O. said...

A great show. I have to say that I love the quilting on the witch quilt. Very creative!
Looking forward to seeing your entries.

Janet said...

Very funny action shot :0) Thanks for sharing your pictures from the show.

Quilting Babcia said...

That is a fabulous collection of quilts! Thanks for sharing, especially for those of us who don't live near cities where most of the quilt shows take place.

Sharon Garber said...

This was so much fun for me to view as I know these people!!! Great quilters and I'm sure it was a wonderful show.

audrey said...

Thanks for sharing! I don't get to go to many quilt shows, so really enjoy the online versions.:) That is a wonderful version of the bright bowties! Loving that border on it.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

They are all beautiful and I heard from Barbara S. that your OBW was a winner too! I really love the one with leaves. It looks like they may be done in wool.

Ruth said...

Great showing of quilts!! Where did this take place?

Kyle said...

Lots of wonderful quilts from lots of very talented quilters. I'm glad you got to participate as well.

Pinkadot Quilts said...

Thanks for the show! I am behind in my baskets too!

CecileD said...

Lots of beauties in this post ! Thank you for sharing Barb !
Hooray for the quilt swap ...and for the swappers ! :)

Barbara said...

It was a great show! Thanks for sharing all these pics so I can get to see the quilts again! Really enjoyed Norma's Swap-A-Mania and selvage quilts. Loved seeing all your quilts, too, with ribbons attached! Congrats!

Dixie Howard said...

Perfect show to enjoy with my morning coffee! Thanks for posting, Barb!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Beautiful quilts, so great to see them all!
Wonderful to see your design wall too, always fun to see quilts in progress.

Angie said...

What fun to see so many different design styles! Thanks for sharing!

Browndirtcottage said...

I always love you sharing the quilty parade! Stop tempting me with those sweet little baskets! MUST. STAY. FOCUSED. ON. MY. TAKING. FOREVER. FRIENDS. OF. BALTIMORE.....!!!

OPQuilt said...

Fun to see these--thanks for giving us a mid-Fall quilt show!

LONA said...

My bowtie block said, "Pick me, pick me!" And...you did! Seriously, I can't wait to see how you mix them with the baskets. I have never seen a basket quilt that I didn't like! Looking so forward to the next exchange! Happy Thanksgiving, Barb! :)

Nann said...

I enjoy local quilt shows. The variety is outstanding. And I find quilts that I think I could make. (Unlike Really Big National Shows, which have beautiful quilts that I admire but would not tackle. Good thing the quilt world is large and accommodating.)