I'm send you all our 2015 Christmas Card
- "Would you come to speak and teach at 4 different guilds between Sept and November" - Delighted to.
- "Are you going to do an international block swap with 80 participants?" - Yes.
- "Will you run the judging for your NJ Quilt Guild Show?" - Okay.
- "Honey, do you want to have a Christmas Dinner Party for 24?" - Of Course.
- "Do you want to be the new Hospitality Chairwoman for the guild?" - Why Not?
Today I am sharing some photos of my house decorations and party photos.
Dining Room hutch with our Danish Tomte and Danish plate collection.
My new door wreath. Thanks Joann Fabrics! Burlap poinsettias.
Our Family Room tree is real and holds our oldest treasures, including my Grandparents 1940s ornaments and one I received from my kindergarten teacher.
I like to play the game "who am I?". You pin a name on every ones back and they have to guess who they are through a series of questions - like 21 questions. It's a great cocktail hour activity.
Boys got a decorated mason jar filled with munchies - the perfect "morning after" snack. Boy, this red truck with a tree is literally EVERYWHERE this year.
My theme was Red and White. Simple table covers and silk white poinsettias. Everyone brings their own place setting. This is Hanna's and mine.
It was so wonderful have Hanna home to help me with set up and to share the evening with me. We had a hoot. How about that ugly Christmas Sweatshirt? It has gold glitter puff paint - ouch!
Aaahhh, all obligations are over and now it is on to Christmas with my family. I took a break and watch Elf, my second favorite movie in the TV room by the little R&W Danish tree under a special quilt. Whew!
However you Celebrate the Season I wish You Peace and Love.