Saturday, April 9, 2016

Winning!!!

Thank you to all who entered to win Diane's Book "Scrap Quilt Secrets" or my Fan Stencil.   It was great fun to read your comments.  I hope you continue to visit Fun With Barb.

Winner #1 for the Book
   Sherry!

Winner #2 for the Stencil

Grace!
Please comment here or email me at barb.vedder@gmail.com so I can get your shipping addresses.

Thank you, Diane, for including me in your blog hop.  Your Basket Doll quilt is ready for the postman too.

If you missed out on the drawing, Diane's book can be found here at Amazon and my stencil here in my Etsy Store.

Happy Weekend!
xo

8 comments:

CecileD said...

Congrats to the lucky winners !!! :)

Janet O. said...

Congrats, ladies!!

cityquilter grace said...

ooohh gobsmacked! thank you so much barb...you can bet this will get lots of use...I LOVE Baptist fans!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Diane will love the gorgeous mini quilt you've made for her.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations winners!! Boo-hoo I'm not one of them!!!! Thanks, Barb, for always making your blog so much fun, informative and interesting.
Norma

O'Quilts said...

U r fun!! Thank you for all your encouragement!!!
HUgs to you.

Thimbleanna said...

Congratulations to your lucky winners!!!

Sandra Henderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.