The Olympic Event you've been waiting for! Sign ups start today for the Fun With Barb 2016 Block Swap! #fwbblockswap2016
As you have probably guessed, the theme block this year is broken dishes. Hip Hip Hooray!
The other theme is RED. woo hoo!
Here are blocks that I've been making. (I know that muslin looks white, but it's just the lighting - it is unbleached muslin.)
I will have 2 groups of 40 swappers again this year.
- Civil War Reproduction Group using a Red Print and Muslin.
- Modern Group using solid Color and solid Red.
- You MUST SEND ME AN EMAIL TO GET ON THE LIST.
- You are agreeing to make 2 blocks for each swapper for a total of 80 BLOCKS.
- International swappers are welcome - we will work out postage.
- Blocks will be DUE OCTOBER 15th.
This block is very versatile and fun!
I've been working hard to find you great setting ideas. I will be unlocking my secret Broken Dishes Pinterest Board soon.
Take your Mark
firstname.lastname@example.org. Let me know which group you would like to be in. I will confirm on Tuesday by email.